Thursday, January 8, 2009

7 things tag....

7 Things I can DO:
~make others laugh
~be a great friend
~make my kids smile
~deal with other people's sick kids all day
~cook a mean meal
~listen with an open mind

7 Things I have a hard time doing:
~taking time for me
~Letting go of a grudge.
~Not taking things personally.
~Staying away from junk food
~Calling my friends
~Driving the speed limit.
~being patient with people who are ignorant.

7 Things that attract me to Mike:
~He smiles with his heart.
~He's a GREAT dad. ( mikey says his dad is his best friend :) )
~He gives great hugs
~He smells good
~He makes me laugh
~He pays attention

7 Things I say often:
~ Did you have very very good baby sleeps and very very good baby dreams?
~I hope you feel better.
~I love you the mostest
~Stop hitting your brother
~Don't stand on that, you'll fall and get hurt.
~When are you going to be home?
~Dr. Wadia?

7 Admirations:
~ Emily's Mom
~Grandmothers
~Parents of kids with disabilities
~Em
~Valerine
~My dad
~My boys


7 Favorite foods:
~Pizza
~broccoli
~Rum
~Artichokes
~Any sub sandwhich
~Shaken Black Ice Tea Lemonade
~Rocky Road ice cream

No comments: