Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tag

ABC Tag
A- Attached or Single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Em and Krysta
C- Cake or Pie: Pie
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Lip Gloss
F-Favorite Color: Purple
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Worms
H- Hometown: Fallon, NV
I- Favorite Indulgence: Shopping!
J-January or July: July, I LOVE the summer
K- Kids: 2 Boys Mikey and Garrett
L- Life isn't complete without: My WONDERFUL friends, family, and husband.
M-Marriage date: 02/05/2005
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters: 1 Sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges...sweet and juicey
P- Phobias and Fears: Losing more loved ones, weird sounds in the night, something bad happening to my kids.
Q-Quirk: Video games on the computer.
R- Reason to smile: Mikey opening the bathroom door to tell me to stop that noise(blowdryer) so he can sleep.
S- Season of Choice: Summer
T- Tag 4 people: Em, Jen, Hayley Traci
U- Unknown Fact about me: I am a ninja! haha
V-Vegetable: artichokes, trees( as mikey calls them), greenbeans
W- Worst Habit: Procrastinating
X- X-ray or Ultra Sound: Ultrasounds
Y-Yogurt or Yo-Yo: Yougart, I am not talented enough for the yo-yo
Z- Zodiac Sign: Leo

No comments: