Thursday, January 29, 2009

That took forever!

A really long TAG.....
Welcome to the 2009 edition of getting to know your friends. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!
1. What time did you get up this morning? Which time? 5:45, 6:30, and then 7:15
2. Diamonds or pearls? Big Diamonds Please
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Marley and Me
4. What is your favorite TV show?Biggest Loser, Big love
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Fruit or bagels.
6. What is your middle name? Ann
7. What food do you dislike? fish
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I listen to my ipod or itunes.
9. What kind of car do you drive? 2000 Escalade
10. Favorite sandwich? sub sandwiches, any of them!
11. What characteristics do you despise? lying and people who are fake.
12. Favorite item of clothing? Comfy flip flops
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Going to Mexico for my next birthday!!!
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Don't really have a favorite.
15. Where would you like to retire? Somewhere warm and tropical.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 23, I got Mikey as a present, who could ask for a better present?
17. Favorite sport to watch? football.....
18. Farthest place you are sending this? Who knows
19. Person you expect to send it back first? All my friends did it first, so maybe Traci
20. When is your birthday? August 13, 1982
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? definitely a night person
22. What is your shoe size? 7
23. Pets? 1 big ugly fish
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? If I tell you, then I have to kill you!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A nurse
26. How are you today?Sleepy
27. What is your favorite flower? Stargazer lilies
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Feb 5th. Wedding anniversy
29. What is your favorite pastime? Playing with my kids
30. What are you listening to right now? Radio
31. What was the last thing you ate?? Cinnamon Raisin Bagel, yum
32. Do you wish on stars? sure do
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? purple
34. How is the weather right now? Sunny but cold
35. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Mike
36. Favorite soft drink? H2O
37. Favorite Food at a Restaurant? depends on where I am, but good ol' american food is always a winner.
38. Real hair color? Dirty Blonde
39. What was your favorite toy as a child? my little ponies
40. Summer or winter? Summer....fo sho
41. Hugs or kisses? kisses
42. Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate
43. Coffee or tea? tea
44. Do you want your friends to email you back? Of course!
45. When was the last time you cried? last week I was sick, and everything on t.v. was so sad! I am a huge baby when I am sick!
46. What is under your bed? forgetten toys and shoes
47. What did you do last night? made dinner, went to the store, gave garrett a bath, cuddled, went to bed.
48. What are you afraid of? losing my kids
49. Salty or sweet? sweet
50. How many keys on your key ring? To many
51. How many years at your current job? Almost a year
52. Favorite day of the week? Saturday...mornings.
53. How many towns have you lived in? 3
54. Do you make friends easily? no, I only have few GREAT ones and I like it that way.
55. How many people will you send this to? whoever would like to read it I guess
56. How many will respond? Not sure.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Just as a side note...I LOVE your *magenta* BLOG. Looking forward to tomorrow!