Sunday, November 2, 2008

TAG......I am IT. :) Sunday Ramblings....
This is the "5 things" tag. Answer the questions and then tag 5 of your favorite bloggers to do the same.
5 restaurants you like:
1. Pizza Barn
2. Olive Garden
3. Port of Subs
4. Sierra Joe's
5. Claim Jumper

5 things you did yesterday:
1. Took a shower
2. Bought new clothes!
3. Laundry
4.Worked out
5. Saw my dad

5 of your worst pet peeves:
1. people who are fake/two faced.
2. people who have kids and don't take care of them.
3. Putting stuff in the fridge that's almost gone!
4. Old people who drive 30 under the speed limit.
5. people with annoying voices.

5 things you love:
1. Mike
2. My babies
3. my family
4. fresh sheets
5. my GREAT true friends (especially you Roda :)

5 things you will do tomorrow:
1. Go to work
2. laugh with my kids
3. work out
4. put up pics of the boys trick or treating
5. Snuggle with my man. :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey RODA....glad to see we have some things in common! Most things actually. Instead of working out though I ATE alot. Perhaps I should follow in your footsteps and work this out! Tell me you are coming to Fallon soon....or tell me that you are available on Friday afternoon/evening. I might be in Reno that day and we must chat.

Love,
THE MARY