Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's a.....?











It's a plane!







It's a train!



No, it's SUPERMAN!








I found these SUPER cute pj's the other day at the store. They had this one and a batman one. I couldn't resist, I got them both. It even came with a little cape!


Once the camera came out, he became quite the diva. Normally it's Mikey that is the camera hog, but this night Garrett made an exception. Here are some of his runway faces:

I think he was trying to put the new cape to good use and fell down. Even superman get's his feelings hurt!













After narrowly escaping death as shown above, superman makes a full recovery, and even feels good enough to do that weird thing with his tounge. That's weird!









Of course, what would any modeling job be without the magnum face? Here is it ladies, he is currently single if anyone is looking for a young super hero.










They didn't have these pj's in Mikey's size, but that didn't seem to stop him for Jumping off everything like he is superman. After watching Garrett get all the camera attention, Mikey decided's it's his turn. He finds a winter coat that is like 2 sizes to small and is so bright, he could glow in the dark. At this point, I can't not take his picture. So here it is, the fat guy in a little coat.



I'm not even sure how he could breathe in that coat, but he sure was having a good time.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Okay....so first let me tell you that your comment to me about expecting is cracking me up....and let me just say thet the dream you had has not come true...yet. Who knows when that will happen! So, no, I am not expecting and don't you think you'd be the second to know (after Kris of course) and you would NOT hear about it on my blog?!!? Anyhow....superman is adorable and fat guy in a little coat is PRICELESS....never a dull moment I see! Miss you RODA!

4 cute chicks said...

I love it. Your boys are so stinkin cute! Poor Mikey needs to have the limelight more often. The oldest always gets the attention.

In Garretts defense though, how can you turn the camera away from that handsome little face.

Precious Em!

Jo said...

i bought the batmans for my little guy! Boys are so fun aren't they! I would have bought the supermans but they didnt have his size :(