Sunday, October 12, 2008

Punkie Patch




Ever since the grocery stores have had their pumpkins out, Mikey has been asking me " Mom, you get me a punkie?" Normally I would have, but this year I thought that the boys would be old enough to go to and actually enjoy the pumpkin patch, and I was right. There was a big slide covered with hay bails. You had to climb up this hay stairway to the top. At the bottom was a big pile of loose hay. Mikey went down once and got scared, so he just pulled a wagon with one lonley pumpkin. Garrett on the other hand LOVED IT! I couldn't get him off. He even climbed the stairs all by him self.

Once he got to the top, me or ariana would get him ready to go down.



As you can see, it's a little steep for a 19 month old, but that didn't stop him.


Don't let his size fool you, he's not afraid of anything!



After a crash landing in hay, he rolls right out and makes a full recovery!

He then runs around to the stairs by him self to do it again. I would just wait at the top for him.




Mikey and Ariana had a great time too.



I almost forgot, here is a picture of Mikey pulling around that little baby punkie.


2 comments:

4 cute chicks said...

Hey Em,
It was great to see you, hope next time its under better circumstances. Maybe we can all go to dinner sometime.
You look great and its obvious that you are a great mommy. Glad I can keep up on your life through your blog. Thanks for sharing.
Talk to you soon.

Jo said...

found your blog thru Jen. Very cute! I'm gonna add your link to mine so I can keep up with you! (even though were already myspace buds)