Sunday, August 30, 2009

27....

For my 27th birthday this year, me and the hubby left the kids and jetted of to Cabo San Lucas Mexico for a whole week to celebrate. And celebrate we did! As you can see below, I drank my fair share of tequila while we were there. We stopped in at Cabo Wabo for this refreshing beverage.



We went parasailing, which was awesome. I was totally freaked out at first, but once I was up there it was beautiful. I only went up 200 hundred feet, but that was good enough for my first time. After parasailing we ran into this ugly lizard. I was really freaked out but knew Mikey would love a picture of me with it. You only live once right?




There are only a few swimable beaches there and here is a view of the ocean and lover's beach from mondando beach. It's was so beautiful!!!




Happy hour is 24/7 down there. It starts out with a free shot of tequila with every beer.


Then it's but one get one free. Topped of with 2 dollar drinks. I could have very well died of alcohol poisoning!!!






And finally, here are a few shots of the view from our room. We had a beautiful view of the ocean to the left and the resort to our right.








We went on a dinner cruse and I broke the camera, damn that tequila! We also went snorkeling, and deep sea fishing. It was by far the best birthday and a great get away with the husband. Happy birthday to me!




















3 comments:

Emily said...

AWWWW YAY!! Yes indeed...Happy Birthday to you! Did you see on FB that we booked our cruise to Mexico?!?! One of the stops is Cabo, should be so fun!

Alisha said...

looks like fun. i love mexico! happy belated bday.

4 cute chicks said...

Happy Birthday!! That is AWESOME! I love traveling and I REALLY love traveling without kids. Glad to see that you made time for you as a couple.